Data Protection Act Reference: ZA093127
Here at H&H we are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and to reassure you we are fully compliant with the Data Protection Act of 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation and for this purpose the Data Collector is H&H Agency Ltd of Hesslewood Hall Business Centre, Ferriby Road, Hessle, HU13 OLH, company number 07511770, incorporated in England and Wales.
This policy covers all data that is shared when you interact with us whether directly via www.handhcomms.co.uk, sign up to our newsletter or telephone us directly.
This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you.
Information we collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or contact us via the contact us page.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason, including name, address, email address, payment details.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website.
Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the website so that we can continue to develop and improve our website, our products and services.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies.
Any advertising featured on this website may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies (if used) would be downloaded once you click on advertisements on our website.
Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you, to respond to an enquiry and process and fulfil any orders relating to our services.
- Research and analysis of website usage, not including any personal information but enabling us to monitor and improve our products and the services we provide.
- We may contact you by email to invite feedback and keep you updated on our services and new products.
- To book a place at one of our events.
How we protect your information
We will not sell your personal details to a third party unless we are required to by law.
We may pass information on to third party associates whose professional services H&H Agency Ltd have engaged to assist in delivering our services and products. If information is passed to an associate or third party that is located outside of the EU policies and procedures will be in place to protect your data to the same standards set out by GDPR.
We take security of your data very seriously and will only retain information as long as is necessary the perform the services as detailed in this policy. Access is restricted to employees, associates and third parties who business it is to know.
By submitting your information, you are consenting for us to use your information as set out in this policy. Any change will be posted on this page. We will also email should we make any changes that require your consent.
Any marketing email will contain a clear unsubscribe link. If you cannot find this or for some reason it has malfunctioned please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will manually remove you from our email list.
Your legal rights
Data protection legislation gives individuals certain rights which are detailed below. If you wish to exercise these rights please write to Katie Kiddy at email@example.com.
You have the right to access the personal data that H&H Agency Ltd hold about you. Requests must be made in writing.
Right to withdraw consent
Where we have obtained your consent to specific processing activates you may with draw this consent as any time.
Right to rectification
You have the right to have personal data that we hold about you rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete. We will respond to such requests within one month.
Right to erasure
You have the right to have personal data erased in certain specific circumstances. If you make such a request we will consider whether the right to erasure applies and give you a full and reasoned response.