- Leading the way with PRINT® – East Riding of Yorkshire Council-
We’re delighted to welcome ERYC’s Learning, Skills & Workforce Development Group Manager Sara Arnold to our blog for a virtual cuppa and chat about how PRINT® has impacted the organisation.
- 5 working from home tips to keep social isolation at bay-
As the world grapples with the COVID-19 pandemic, we address the very real risks of social isolation that come from remote working, and suggest 5 working from home tips to keep your employees’ engagement, wellbeing and productivity high.
- The world of Tarot – a communication lesson-
Our Marketing Manager Danae takes you on a tour of our H&H Tarot card reading to reveal the power of storytelling and why you should implement such an innovative tool in your organisation.
- 4 fresh ideas to bring your internal comms channels to life-
Internal communications channels are critical to employee engagement. We reveal 4 fresh ideas to bring your internal communications channels to life, to achieve high levels of employee engagement in your organisation and build a strong, connected culture.
- Fairytales and folklore: using storytelling to unlock a greater sense of self-
Our Associate Trainer, Dr Janice Russell joins us to share the wonders of storytelling, and how we use them in our everyday lives to create a sense of identity.
- Trick or Treat? Follow Paul into the haunted house-
We’re not about spooky tricks here at H&H. Get a special treat this Halloween as we give you all the features of Push Super! entirely for free!
- How Mobile Apps Can Boost Employee Productivity-
This post is brought to you by guest author Mariana Burbela, who’s bringing her knowledge of mobile apps – and how they can significantly boost employee productivity – to the H&H blog
- What is a Print Report?-
So, what is a PRINT report? It’s a write-up of your PRINT – which comprises your unique Unconscious Motivators, your Best Self, and your Shadow Self, so you can see exactly how these influence your productivity and performance at work.
- An exercise in Employee Engagement that stimulated the body as well as the mind-
The session was focused on the importance of communicating with employees and the four key areas that contribute to making…