- Wellbeing at work: the surprising activity that improves employee wellbeing-
Our employee wellbeing research reveals compelling new insights around the impact that internal communication has on employee engagement and wellbeing.
- 5 key learnings from this year’s Gatehouse State of the Sector report-
We explore 5 key learnings from this year’s Gatehouse State of the Sector report that internal communications professionals should pay attention to – and what they mean for IC strategy and planning over the year ahead.
- 7 internal communications trends to watch out for in 2020-
We give you the lowdown on 7 key internal communications trends and challenges to focus on in 2020 – and offer practical tips to help you get ahead of them in your organisation.
- Wellbeing at work – the key to employee happiness and health-
We reveal why organisations should embrace wellbeing programmes and build a culture of happiness and health where both employees and organisations can thrive.
- 10 shocking stats that will spook internal comms professionals-
It’s that time of year again – when glowing jack-o-lanterns take pride of place on people’s doorsteps, old bedsheets are repurposed into sub-standard ghostly costumes, and swarms of excited children take to the streets ready to fill their swag bags with goodies and consume a wee bit too much sugar.
- How To Stop Collaboration From Damaging Your Productivity-
The modern workplace is defined by collaboration. We’ve witnessed the decline of rigid silo-design in favour of more interconnected, open-plan…
- Ensuring Your Company Values are a Priority-
How did you apply for your latest job? CV? Turned up to an interview unannounced? Or maybe you just happened to stumble upon an ingenious ad hidden within the bowels of the internet while nonchalantly perusing data being sent from iPhone apps?
- The Top 10 #internalcomms Hashtags on Twitter-
Before Twitter adopted the hashtag as its own and built it into the communication behemoth that it is today, no-one really knew what the hashtag key was for.