- Motivation, resilience and those all-important AHA moments-
PRINT® coach and Senior Lecturer and Professional Health CPD Lead Rachel Martin joins our Kay to talk about motivation, resilience and those all-important AHA moments.
- The power of storytelling in the world of personal development-
Discover how PRINT® enables you to inspire authentic storytelling, build better understanding amongst your team and gain greater awareness of your colleagues.
- Leading the way with PRINT® – East Riding of Yorkshire Council-
We’re delighted to welcome ERYC’s Learning, Skills & Workforce Development Group Manager Sara Arnold to our blog for a virtual cuppa and chat about how PRINT® has impacted the organisation.
- Getting to know our PRINT® coaches – welcome NHS-
Discover how PRINT® has enhanced, supported and added value to people development practice at 2 NHS Trusts.
- I Heart PRINT®-
Our Learning and OD Specialist Kay shares what’s in her handy toolkit, revealing her most powerful, incredibly versatile tool – PRINT®.
- H&H shortlisted for the Personnel Today Awards 2020-
If you’re wondering what an internal communications agency like H&H is doing in an HR awards scheme like the Personnel…
- PRINT® – your answer to effective leadership communication-
Did you know that 44% of employees do not feel senior leaders are providing clear direction about where their organisation is heading? Over the past six years straight improving leadership communication has been ranked as a top priority for the IC industry! That’s where PRINT® comes into the equation!
- An exercise in Employee Engagement that stimulated the body as well as the mind-
The session was focused on the importance of communicating with employees and the four key areas that contribute to making…