- Bringing a bold business plan to life: an IoIC Awards case study-
We’re on cloud nine after being announced the winners for Best Employee Event alongside our clients Anchor Hanover at the IoIC virtual Awards 2020.
- Employee Engagement Awards: H&H wins Best Agency-
There were smiles, victory dances and more than just a few sips of champagne at the UK & European Employee Engagement Awards, when H&H was announced as the Best Agency.
- Visual storytelling: ideas to help you bring information to life-
Here at H&H our in-house IC and storytelling experts share how you can make your communications more memorable, and ensure your key messages stick through compelling visual stories.
- The world of Tarot – a communication lesson-
Our Marketing Manager Danae takes you on a tour of our H&H Tarot card reading to reveal the power of storytelling and why you should implement such an innovative tool in your organisation.
- 3 things I’ve learnt from working somewhere with a great company culture-
Our Digital Marketing Apprentice Emily shares with us her thoughts on what it’s like to work somewhere with a great company culture, and reveals her top 3 takeaways she feels all organisations should put into practice to build an exceptional workplace for their people.
- Say hello to our Junior Digital Developer, Mitch!-
We’re delighted to welcome the newest H&Her on the block, our Mitch, to our blog for a cuppa and a chat about all things music and tech…
- National Apprenticeship Week, meet our Emily!-
To celebrate National Apprenticeship…
- European Employee Engagement Consultancy of the Year 2017-
We’ve all come over a little giddy at H&H towers thanks to our latest award win – we’ve been crowned European Employee Engagement Consultancy of the Year at the Employee Engagement (EE) Awards!
- IoIC Internal Comms Humber Hubs-
Our Kirsty reveals all about the exciting launch of the IoIC’s Humber Hubs – bringing internal comms professionals from across the region together to put the industry’s stamp on Hull and East Yorkshire…
- An exercise in Employee Engagement that stimulated the body as well as the mind-
The session was focused on the importance of communicating with employees and the four key areas that contribute to making…