- Why meetings cost businesses £28 billion a year-
Our Learning & Development Specialist Kay takes you on a tour of our Humber Biz Week 2018 event to reveal how you can save time and money in your meetings.
- 10 Ways To Listen Better To Your Employees-
Award-winning IC expert Saskia Jones shares some useful tips on how to listen better to employees – so your internal comms make an impact where it matters.
- Once upon a time… communicating the story of change-
Guest blogger Ellie Buckingham explores the power of storytelling through change.
- How internal comms teams can add value to your business-
Our Danae reveals why there’s no such thing as a ‘Magic Comms Wand’ – and shares some tips to help you get the best out of your internal communications.
- 5 Barriers To Effective Internal Comms Measurement-
Award-winning internal communications expert Saskia Jones reveals five key barriers to internal comms measurement – and how you can get around them.
- 11 Ways To Miss The Mark With Your Internal Comms-
Internal comms and HR expert Stephen Welch reveals 11 ways you could be missing the mark with your internal communications – and how to fix them.
- Introducing Push – our free survey tool-
Get the inside scoop on our quick-fire survey tool Push – helping you to get the answers you need at the push of a button.
- Why innovation is important to us as an internal comms agency-
Our Product Development Coordinator Luke reveals how we’re solving key problems for the internal communications industry through people-centred innovation.
- The top 7 internal communications challenges to focus on in 2018-
Get the lowdown on the top 7 internal comms challenges facing IC professionals in 2018 – plus some useful strategies to overcome them in your organisation.
- CIPR Inside ‘Making It Count’ Conference 2017-
Our Stew, Learning and Development Specialist, gives the lowdown on his time at this year’s exciting CIPR Inside Conference, introducing eager internal comms professionals to a whole new perspective on change…