- H&H shortlisted for the Personnel Today Awards 2020-
If you’re wondering what an internal communications agency like H&H is doing in an HR awards scheme like the Personnel…
- 5 simple tips to help you become a more inclusive internal communicator-
Learn how to embrace Diversity and Inclusion in your internal communications with these five strategies from seasoned IC pro Annique Simpson.
- Say hello to our Junior Digital Developer, Mitch!-
We’re delighted to welcome the newest H&Her on the block, our Mitch, to our blog for a cuppa and a chat about all things music and tech…
- Trick or Treat? Follow Paul into the haunted house-
We’re not about spooky tricks here at H&H. Get a special treat this Halloween as we give you all the features of Push Super! entirely for free!
- The changing role of internal communication – and why it matters for you-
Distinguished business adviser Jim Shaffer reveals three key ways you can get bigger, better and bolder results from your internal communications.
- Why Visible Felt Leadership should be a TOP priority in your organisation-
Find out why Visible Felt Leadership matters for your organisation – and discover three simple strategies to help you put it into practice today.
- 5 internal comms strategies to help your senior leaders be more visible-
Award-winning internal comms expert Saskia Jones shares five top tips to help you empower your leaders with the skills to communicate more effectively
- The importance of internal communications for remote employees-
HR Consultant Eva Martin explores why internal communication is so integral to an employee engagement strategy – especially for remote employees.
- What type of animal is your employee engagement programme?-
Discover what type of animal your employee engagement programme is in this enlightening blog from internal comms and HR expert Stephen Welch.
- Why meetings cost businesses £28 billion a year-
Our Learning & Development Specialist Kay takes you on a tour of our Humber Biz Week 2018 event to reveal how you can save time and money in your meetings.