- What Does An Internal Communicator Actually Do?-
By now, we’re sure you’ve read, or at least come across, that Cosmopolitan article. The now-infamous article had many an internal communicator up in arms after it was published, and rightly so.
- A Q&A With Our Work Experience Student – Chloe-
Once again, H&H welcomed another up-and-coming professional to the fold – as superstar Chloe joined us for a couple of weeks of work experience!
- How Can We Improve Internal Communications In School?-
This blog is brought to you courtesy of Chloe Campbell-Hamilton, who has joined the H&H team for a few weeks to get a feel for what it’s like to work in a fast-paced, exciting office environment.
- How To Engage Employees Who Work Remotely-
If there’s one issue many of our clients regularly approach us with, it’s that they struggle to connect with and effectively engage all their people – especially remote employees.
- The Top 10 #internalcomms Hashtags on Twitter-
Before Twitter adopted the hashtag as its own and built it into the communication behemoth that it is today, no-one really knew what the hashtag key was for.
- How To Get Your Ideas to Spread in the Era of Innovation-
A couple of weeks ago, our TV screens and social media channels were briefly invaded by dancing bread, singing scones, and croissants doing the worm.