- Why internal comms should look to build a culture of recognition-
63% of employees don’t feel they get enough praise. See first-hand how internal comms maven Caitlin Kirwan has been building a culture of recognition at DAS UK Group – with exceptional results…
- 5 steps to help internal communicators maximise their impact-
“What inspired me to become an internal communicator?”. Perhaps you’ve pondered this question yourself once or twice down the line. We invited IC connoisseur and Consultant Mike Klein to share his own thoughts with us – while also revealing his top tips for how internal communicators can amplify the impact of their internal comms projects.
- Don’t forget about me: 6 ways to engage remote employees-
How can you engage employees who work potentially thousands of miles away? IC aficionado and H&H regular Saskia Jones explores the strategies internal communicators should put in place to reach and connect remote employees – to ensure they’re never forgotten.
- 7 internal communications best practices you need to know-
We get back to basics and reveal 7 internal comms best practices that can help you create exceptional communications that really stand out.
- How To Simplify Your Internal Communications Strategy-
Guest author and internal comms expert Saskia Jones joins the H&H blog with her 6 top tips on how to simplify your internal communications strategy – so you can really make an invaluable impact on your organisation’s goals.
- How To Re-Energise Your Employees-
Make your internal communications stand out with this collection of 7 creative internal comms ideas to re-energise your employees and boost employee engagement!
- Hopes and Predictions for the Internal Comms Industry in 2019-
‘What are your hopes and predictions for the internal comms industry in 2018? We asked 27 global internal comms professionals – and here’s what they said…
- IoIC Internal Comms Humber Hubs-
Our Kirsty reveals all about the exciting launch of the IoIC’s Humber Hubs – bringing internal comms professionals from across the region together to put the industry’s stamp on Hull and East Yorkshire…
- CIPR Inside ‘Making It Count’ Conference 2017-
Our Stew, Learning and Development Specialist, gives the lowdown on his time at this year’s exciting CIPR Inside Conference, introducing eager internal comms professionals to a whole new perspective on change…
- 10 shocking stats that will spook internal comms professionals-
It’s that time of year again – when glowing jack-o-lanterns take pride of place on people’s doorsteps, old bedsheets are repurposed into sub-standard ghostly costumes, and swarms of excited children take to the streets ready to fill their swag bags with goodies and consume a wee bit too much sugar.