Building better relationships with senior leaders: 3 stages all internal communicators should followBuilding better relationships with senior leaders: 3 stages all internal communicators should follow-
Communications connoisseur Amit Joshi joins the H&H blog to share his three key stages all internal communicators should follow, and build those all-important relationships with senior leaders.
- ‘Why I care about the employee experience’ (and why you should too)-
Our Managing Director Helen shares her thoughts on the employee experience after being named as a 2019 global employee engagement influencer by ee Awards.
- IC from the exterior: Looking back on a decade in Internal Communications-
IC maven Craig Major joins the H&H blog to share what he’s learned over a decade of connecting and engaging people through thought-provoking and employee-centric internal comms…
- 3 simple ways to engage remote employees-
We reveal top tips on how to engage remote employees, and build a fully connected culture that spans all corners of your business.
- 4 fresh ideas to bring your internal comms channels to life-
Internal communications channels are critical to employee engagement. We reveal 4 fresh ideas to bring your internal communications channels to life, to achieve high levels of employee engagement in your organisation and build a strong, connected culture.
- Big brands attract employees, but that’s not enough to keep them engaged-
IC expert Gabriela Torres explores how big brands can engage and retain their talent, by creating an employee experience that matches the view from outside the organisation’s window.
- 4 Guaranteed Ways To Make Your Employees Feel Appreciated-
Did you know that 93% of employees who feel valued in their organisation feel motivated to do their best work and 88% feel highly engaged? So, just by recognising and showing your appreciation when employees go that extra mile is one of the bases of employee engagement.
- Insights from our first global online IC conference-
At H&H we welcomed our first global online IC conference – a day full of inspiration and valuable insights on how to maximise leadership communication by 14 wonderful IC experts.
- Who is Responsible, and Who Must Lead: A Systemic View-
Internal communications strategist Ieva Zaumane joins us from Latvia to share her thoughts on where IC belongs within organisations, and how it should be managed to ensure maximum impact and effectiveness…