- Autism awareness: helping communicators better connect-
Dr Adrian Minks joins the H&H blog to expand our understanding of autism, and how we can help communicators better connect with people on the spectrum.
- Bringing a bold business plan to life: an IoIC Awards case study-
We’re on cloud nine after being announced the winners for Best Employee Event alongside our clients Anchor Hanover at the IoIC virtual Awards 2020.
- Wellbeing at work: the surprising activity that improves employee wellbeing-
Our employee wellbeing research reveals compelling new insights around the impact that internal communication has on employee engagement and wellbeing.
- 5 simple tips to help you become a more inclusive internal communicator-
Learn how to embrace Diversity and Inclusion in your internal communications with these five strategies from seasoned IC pro Annique Simpson.
- The inspiration behind Anglo American’s employee mental health campaign-
Our IC and creative experts share what inspired – and challenged – them as they built an employee mental health campaign for one of the world’s largest mining companies.
- A guide to communicating through the furloughed employee life cycle-
Looking to communicate with furloughed employees? Keep your furloughed talent connected and engaged at each stage of the furloughed-employee lifecycle with our handy step-by-step guide…
- 10 ways to increase your productivity during the Coronavirus crisis-
We’ve compiled a handy list of tips and tricks to help you stay on track, and boost your productivity and motivation during the Coronavirus crisis.
- 5 working from home tips to keep social isolation at bay-
As the world grapples with the COVID-19 pandemic, we address the very real risks of social isolation that come from remote working, and suggest 5 working from home tips to keep your employees’ engagement, wellbeing and productivity high.
- 5 key learnings from this year’s Gatehouse State of the Sector report-
We explore 5 key learnings from this year’s Gatehouse State of the Sector report that internal communications professionals should pay attention to – and what they mean for IC strategy and planning over the year ahead.
- 7 internal communications trends to watch out for in 2020-
We give you the lowdown on 7 key internal communications trends and challenges to focus on in 2020 – and offer practical tips to help you get ahead of them in your organisation.