- 5 Ways Digital Channels Can Boost Employee Engagement-
Digital channels are the most-used channels by IC professionals to engage and connect employees – yet 1/3 are considered to be ineffective. Tech expert Maddie Davis reveals 5 ways digital channels can help you boost engagement – and shares some of the awesome apps and platforms you can find right at your fingertips.
- 10 Workplace Wellness Practices To Boost Your Happiness and Well-Being-
1/5 employees report feeling extremely stressed, mostly due to work or finances. Health and wellness expert Clara Masters reveals 10 simple workplace wellness tips you can use to bring some joy to your 9 to 5 – which will help to boost your well-being and happiness.
- Why internal comms should look to build a culture of recognition-
63% of employees don’t feel they get enough praise. See first-hand how internal comms maven Caitlin Kirwan has been building a culture of recognition at DAS UK Group – with exceptional results…
- 6 Leadership Horror Stories From The Silver Screen-
As ghosts, demons and all manner of monstrous creatures emerge from the shadows for Halloween, we get to grips with some ghastly ghouls of our own – and explore 9 horror stories of poor leadership in the workplace (taking inspiration from the silver screen) that will make employees everywhere shudder with fear!
- Don’t forget about me: 6 ways to engage remote employees-
How can you engage employees who work potentially thousands of miles away? IC aficionado and H&H regular Saskia Jones explores the strategies internal communicators should put in place to reach and connect remote employees – to ensure they’re never forgotten.
- 7 internal communications best practices you need to know-
We get back to basics and reveal 7 internal comms best practices that can help you create exceptional communications that really stand out.
- How To Re-Energise Your Employees-
Make your internal communications stand out with this collection of 7 creative internal comms ideas to re-energise your employees and boost employee engagement!
- Why Internal Comms Needs Switched-on Senior Leaders-
This post is brought to you courtesy of communications connoisseur Amit Joshi, who’s keen to lay down the importance of senior leaders investing in and engaging with internal comms once and for all…
- The Problem With Annual Employee Engagement Surveys-
Employee engagement and internal comms aficionado Caitlin Kirwan joins our blog to talk annual engagement surveys – and why they may be damaging your perception of the level of engagement in your organisation.
- Hopes and Predictions for the Internal Comms Industry in 2019-
‘What are your hopes and predictions for the internal comms industry in 2018? We asked 27 global internal comms professionals – and here’s what they said…