- H&H shortlisted for the Personnel Today Awards 2020-
If you’re wondering what an internal communications agency like H&H is doing in an HR awards scheme like the Personnel…
- Wellbeing at work: the surprising activity that improves employee wellbeing-
Our employee wellbeing research reveals compelling new insights around the impact that internal communication has on employee engagement and wellbeing.
- The inspiration behind Anglo American’s employee mental health campaign-
Our IC and creative experts share what inspired – and challenged – them as they built an employee mental health campaign for one of the world’s largest mining companies.
- The next normal: how to unlock your people’s potential in a post-lockdown world-
How can organisations leverage employee engagement in a post-lockdown world? H&H’s co-founders Helen and Hannah reveal the answers in this recording from One Humber Online’s keynote address.
- A guide to communicating through the furloughed employee life cycle-
Looking to communicate with furloughed employees? Keep your furloughed talent connected and engaged at each stage of the furloughed-employee lifecycle with our handy step-by-step guide…
- 10 ways to increase your productivity during the Coronavirus crisis-
We’ve compiled a handy list of tips and tricks to help you stay on track, and boost your productivity and motivation during the Coronavirus crisis.
- Employee Engagement Awards: H&H wins Best Agency-
There were smiles, victory dances and more than just a few sips of champagne at the UK & European Employee Engagement Awards, when H&H was announced as the Best Agency.
- Wellbeing at work – the key to employee happiness and health-
We reveal why organisations should embrace wellbeing programmes and build a culture of happiness and health where both employees and organisations can thrive.
- The benefits of CSR – 3 organisations doing it right-
We reveal why organisations should embrace CSR and build a connected workforce and community – raising awareness about social and environmental issues, and encouraging that step towards social change.
- 3 things I’ve learnt from working somewhere with a great company culture-
Our Digital Marketing Apprentice Emily shares with us her thoughts on what it’s like to work somewhere with a great company culture, and reveals her top 3 takeaways she feels all organisations should put into practice to build an exceptional workplace for their people.