- The inspiration behind Anglo American’s employee mental health campaign-
Our IC and creative experts share what inspired – and challenged – them as they built an employee mental health campaign for one of the world’s largest mining companies.
- Inspired By John Lewis: 5 Creative Communications Ideas-
We explore 5 creative internal comms ideas that IC professionals can take from the famous festive John Lewis Christmas adverts…
- Visual storytelling: ideas to help you bring information to life-
Here at H&H our in-house IC and storytelling experts share how you can make your communications more memorable, and ensure your key messages stick through compelling visual stories.
- Using music and movement to tell a new story about safety-
Our Head of Creative Jane shares what inspired her to use music and movement in our client’s latest safety communication and engagement programme.
- The benefits of CSR – 3 organisations doing it right-
We reveal why organisations should embrace CSR and build a connected workforce and community – raising awareness about social and environmental issues, and encouraging that step towards social change.
- Fairytales and folklore: using storytelling to unlock a greater sense of self-
Our Associate Trainer, Dr Janice Russell joins us to share the wonders of storytelling, and how we use them in our everyday lives to create a sense of identity.
- A 6 Step Formula For Telling Stories That Stick-
Communications extraordinaire Saskia Jones dives into the most timeless genre of storytelling – children’s fiction – and picks out 6 eye-opening lessons it can teach us about shaping stories that last a lifetime.
- How To Re-Energise Your Employees-
Make your internal communications stand out with this collection of 7 creative internal comms ideas to re-energise your employees and boost employee engagement!
- Why Internal Comms Needs Switched-on Senior Leaders-
This post is brought to you courtesy of communications connoisseur Amit Joshi, who’s keen to lay down the importance of senior leaders investing in and engaging with internal comms once and for all…
- Innovate or Disintegrate: How To Get Your Ideas to Spread in the Era of Innovation-
A couple of weeks ago, our TV screens and social media channels were briefly invaded by dancing bread, singing scones, and croissants doing the worm.