- 5 ways to ease into the new hybrid way of working-
Get expert insights from our very own Clare and Helen on 5 ways to ease into the new hybrid way of working.
- How to communicate change to your employees-
Communicating change means taking the bull by the horns and engaging employees through your change or transformation programme.
- Using music and movement to tell a new story about safety-
Our Head of Creative Jane shares what inspired her to use music and movement in our client’s latest safety communication and engagement programme.
- Once upon a time… communicating the story of change-
Guest blogger Ellie Buckingham explores the power of storytelling through change.
- How To Find The Time To Do More-
We really hope you have the time to read this blog post.
After all, ‘I just don’t have time’ is an all-too common excuse we’re all guilty of using. Most probably way too often, and more than likely to justify putting off something that we either don’t want to do or don’t have the motivation for (not to worry, we won’t name-shame).