- How To Simplify Your Internal Communications Strategy-
Guest author and internal comms expert Saskia Jones joins the H&H blog with her 6 top tips on how to simplify your internal communications strategy – so you can really make an invaluable impact on your organisation’s goals.
- How To Re-Energise Your Employees-
Make your internal communications stand out with this collection of 7 creative internal comms ideas to re-energise your employees and boost employee engagement!
- Why Internal Comms Needs Switched-on Senior Leaders-
This post is brought to you courtesy of communications connoisseur Amit Joshi, who’s keen to lay down the importance of senior leaders investing in and engaging with internal comms once and for all…
- The Problem With Annual Employee Engagement Surveys-
Employee engagement and internal comms aficionado Caitlin Kirwan joins our blog to talk annual engagement surveys – and why they may be damaging your perception of the level of engagement in your organisation.
- Hopes and Predictions for the Internal Comms Industry in 2019-
‘What are your hopes and predictions for the internal comms industry in 2018? We asked 27 global internal comms professionals – and here’s what they said…
- European Employee Engagement Consultancy of the Year 2017-
We’ve all come over a little giddy at H&H towers thanks to our latest award win – we’ve been crowned European Employee Engagement Consultancy of the Year at the Employee Engagement (EE) Awards!
- IoIC Internal Comms Humber Hubs-
Our Kirsty reveals all about the exciting launch of the IoIC’s Humber Hubs – bringing internal comms professionals from across the region together to put the industry’s stamp on Hull and East Yorkshire…
- The top 7 internal communications challenges to focus on in 2018-
Get the lowdown on the top 7 internal comms challenges facing IC professionals in 2018 – plus some useful strategies to overcome them in your organisation.
- Internal Intranets For Employee Engagement-
Alexandria Nelson, who’s bringing her knowledge of intranets – and why they’re a useful tool for enhancing employee engagement.
- Why Leaders Should Give Back-
In 2017, we discovered that ‘Senior Leaders’ had jumped from sitting at 7th place on the list of Top Global Engagement Opportunities – to ranking 3rd, above direct line managers.