- Trick or Treat? Follow Paul into the haunted house-
We’re not about spooky tricks here at H&H. Get a special treat this Halloween as we give you all the features of Push Super! entirely for free!
- 6 Leadership Horror Stories From The Silver Screen-
As ghosts, demons and all manner of monstrous creatures emerge from the shadows for Halloween, we get to grips with some ghastly ghouls of our own – and explore 9 horror stories of poor leadership in the workplace (taking inspiration from the silver screen) that will make employees everywhere shudder with fear!
- 5 steps to help internal communicators maximise their impact-
“What inspired me to become an internal communicator?”. Perhaps you’ve pondered this question yourself once or twice down the line. We invited IC connoisseur and Consultant Mike Klein to share his own thoughts with us – while also revealing his top tips for how internal communicators can amplify the impact of their internal comms projects.
- The changing role of internal communication – and why it matters for you-
Distinguished business adviser Jim Shaffer reveals three key ways you can get bigger, better and bolder results from your internal communications.
- Don’t forget about me: 6 ways to engage remote employees-
How can you engage employees who work potentially thousands of miles away? IC aficionado and H&H regular Saskia Jones explores the strategies internal communicators should put in place to reach and connect remote employees – to ensure they’re never forgotten.
- Why Visible Felt Leadership should be a TOP priority in your organisation-
Find out why Visible Felt Leadership matters for your organisation – and discover three simple strategies to help you put it into practice today.
- 5 internal comms strategies to help your senior leaders be more visible-
Award-winning internal comms expert Saskia Jones shares five top tips to help you empower your leaders with the skills to communicate more effectively
- The importance of internal communications for remote employees-
HR Consultant Eva Martin explores why internal communication is so integral to an employee engagement strategy – especially for remote employees.
- What type of animal is your employee engagement programme?-
Discover what type of animal your employee engagement programme is in this enlightening blog from internal comms and HR expert Stephen Welch.
- Why meetings cost businesses £28 billion a year-
Our Learning & Development Specialist Kay takes you on a tour of our Humber Biz Week 2018 event to reveal how you can save time and money in your meetings.