- Fairytales and folklore: using storytelling to unlock a greater sense of self-
Our Associate Trainer, Dr Janice Russell joins us to share the wonders of storytelling, and how we use them in our everyday lives to create a sense of identity.
- PRINT® – your answer to effective leadership communication-
Did you know that 44% of employees do not feel senior leaders are providing clear direction about where their organisation is heading? Over the past six years straight improving leadership communication has been ranked as a top priority for the IC industry! That’s where PRINT® comes into the equation!
- Insights from our first global online IC conference-
At H&H we welcomed our first global online IC conference – a day full of inspiration and valuable insights on how to maximise leadership communication by 14 wonderful IC experts.
- 11 ways to make your meetings work for you-
We reveal our research-backed top tips to help you save precious time and money by getting the most out of your workplace meetings.
- 4 Key Strategies To Improve Employee Engagement In Your Organisation-
Sustainable employee engagement is critical to business success. We explore the 4 fundamental pillars of engagement – What I Know, What I Feel, What I Believe and What I Experience – and reveal 4 strategies to help you improve employee engagement in your organisation.
- Who is Responsible, and Who Must Lead: A Systemic View-
Internal communications strategist Ieva Zaumane joins us from Latvia to share her thoughts on where IC belongs within organisations, and how it should be managed to ensure maximum impact and effectiveness…
- Hear from industry experts at our global internal comms conference-
Hear from top internal communications experts on how to optimise leadership communication at our global online conference on May 29
- Employee Advocacy on Social Media-
Our Creative Director Hannah gets to grips with one of the hottest social marketing trends of recent years – employee advocacy on social media – and explores why it can be a boon for your business, if you do it right.
- National Apprenticeship Week, meet our Emily!-
To celebrate National Apprenticeship…
- 5 Ways To Help Management Communicate Effectively-
IC expert Gabriela Torres shares 5 ways you can kick your senior leaders and managers’ communication skills up a notch – and help them take employee engagement to the next level.