- The world of Tarot – a communication lesson-
Our Marketing Manager Danae takes you on a tour of our H&H Tarot card reading to reveal the power of storytelling and why you should implement such an innovative tool in your organisation.
- The benefits of CSR – 3 organisations doing it right-
We reveal why organisations should embrace CSR and build a connected workforce and community – raising awareness about social and environmental issues, and encouraging that step towards social change.
Building better relationships with senior leaders: 3 stages all internal communicators should followBuilding better relationships with senior leaders: 3 stages all internal communicators should follow-
Communications connoisseur Amit Joshi joins the H&H blog to share his three key stages all internal communicators should follow, and build those all-important relationships with senior leaders.
- 3 things I’ve learnt from working somewhere with a great company culture-
Our Digital Marketing Apprentice Emily shares with us her thoughts on what it’s like to work somewhere with a great company culture, and reveals her top 3 takeaways she feels all organisations should put into practice to build an exceptional workplace for their people.
- ‘Why I care about the employee experience’ (and why you should too)-
Our Managing Director Helen shares her thoughts on the employee experience after being named as a 2019 global employee engagement influencer by ee Awards.
- IC from the exterior: Looking back on a decade in Internal Communications-
IC maven Craig Major joins the H&H blog to share what he’s learned over a decade of connecting and engaging people through thought-provoking and employee-centric internal comms…
- 3 simple ways to engage remote employees-
We reveal top tips on how to engage remote employees, and build a fully connected culture that spans all corners of your business.
- 4 fresh ideas to bring your internal comms channels to life-
Internal communications channels are critical to employee engagement. We reveal 4 fresh ideas to bring your internal communications channels to life, to achieve high levels of employee engagement in your organisation and build a strong, connected culture.
- Big brands attract employees, but that’s not enough to keep them engaged-
IC expert Gabriela Torres explores how big brands can engage and retain their talent, by creating an employee experience that matches the view from outside the organisation’s window.