Building better relationships with senior leaders: 3 stages all internal communicators should followBuilding better relationships with senior leaders: 3 stages all internal communicators should follow-
Communications connoisseur Amit Joshi joins the H&H blog to share his three key stages all internal communicators should follow, and build those all-important relationships with senior leaders.
- 3 things I’ve learnt from working somewhere with a great company culture-
Our Digital Marketing Apprentice Emily shares with us her thoughts on what it’s like to work somewhere with a great company culture, and reveals her top 3 takeaways she feels all organisations should put into practice to build an exceptional workplace for their people.
- ‘Why I care about the employee experience’ (and why you should too)-
Our Managing Director Helen shares her thoughts on the employee experience after being named as a 2019 global employee engagement influencer by ee Awards.
- IC from the exterior: Looking back on a decade in Internal Communications-
IC maven Craig Major joins the H&H blog to share what he’s learned over a decade of connecting and engaging people through thought-provoking and employee-centric internal comms…
- 3 simple ways to engage remote employees-
We reveal top tips on how to engage remote employees, and build a fully connected culture that spans all corners of your business.
- 4 fresh ideas to bring your internal comms channels to life-
Internal communications channels are critical to employee engagement. We reveal 4 fresh ideas to bring your internal communications channels to life, to achieve high levels of employee engagement in your organisation and build a strong, connected culture.
- Big brands attract employees, but that’s not enough to keep them engaged-
IC expert Gabriela Torres explores how big brands can engage and retain their talent, by creating an employee experience that matches the view from outside the organisation’s window.
- Say hello to our Junior Digital Developer, Mitch!-
We’re delighted to welcome the newest H&Her on the block, our Mitch, to our blog for a cuppa and a chat about all things music and tech…
- 4 Guaranteed Ways To Make Your Employees Feel Appreciated-
Did you know that 93% of employees who feel valued in their organisation feel motivated to do their best work and 88% feel highly engaged? So, just by recognising and showing your appreciation when employees go that extra mile is one of the bases of employee engagement.