- Coronavirus outbreak: 5 remote working tips to keep social isolation at bay-
As the world grapples with the COVID-19 pandemic, we address the very real risks of social isolation that come from remote working, and suggest 5 working from home tips to keep your employees’ engagement, wellbeing and productivity high.
- 5 key learnings from this year’s Gatehouse State of the Sector report-
We explore 5 key learnings from this year’s Gatehouse State of the Sector report that internal communications professionals should pay attention to – and what they mean for IC strategy and planning over the year ahead.
- 7 internal communications trends to watch out for in 2020-
We give you the lowdown on 7 key internal communications trends and challenges to focus on in 2020 – and offer practical tips to help you get ahead of them in your organisation.
- Employee Engagement Awards: H&H wins Best Agency-
There were smiles, victory dances and more than just a few sips of champagne at the UK & European Employee Engagement Awards, when H&H was announced as the Best Agency.
- Wellbeing at work – the key to employee happiness and health-
We reveal why organisations should embrace wellbeing programmes and build a culture of happiness and health where both employees and organisations can thrive.
- Inspired By John Lewis: 5 Creative Communications Ideas-
We explore 5 creative internal comms ideas that IC professionals can take from the famous festive John Lewis Christmas adverts…
- Visual storytelling: ideas to help you bring information to life-
Here at H&H our in-house IC and storytelling experts share how you can make your communications more memorable, and ensure your key messages stick through compelling visual stories.
- Using music and movement to tell a new story about safety-
Our Head of Creative Jane shares what inspired her to use music and movement in our client’s latest safety communication and engagement programme.
- The world of Tarot – a communication lesson-
Our Marketing Manager Danae takes you on a tour of our H&H Tarot card reading to reveal the power of storytelling and why you should implement such an innovative tool in your organisation.
- The benefits of CSR – 3 organisations doing it right-
We reveal why organisations should embrace CSR and build a connected workforce and community – raising awareness about social and environmental issues, and encouraging that step towards social change.