- 5 simple tips to help you become a more inclusive internal communicator-
Learn how to embrace Diversity and Inclusion in your internal communications with these five strategies from seasoned IC pro Annique Simpson.
- The inspiration behind Anglo American’s employee mental health campaign-
Our IC and creative experts share what inspired – and challenged – them as they built an employee mental health campaign for one of the world’s largest mining companies.
- How to unlock your people’s potential in a post-lockdown world-
How can organisations leverage employee engagement in a post-lockdown world? H&H’s co-founders Helen and Hannah reveal the answers in this recording from One Humber Online’s keynote address.
- A guide to communicating through the furloughed employee life cycle-
Looking to communicate with furloughed employees? Keep your furloughed talent connected and engaged at each stage of the furloughed-employee lifecycle with our handy step-by-step guide…
- 6 communication strategies to help with managing remote teams-
Right now, line managers need all the comms help they can get. We’ve handpicked 6 useful strategies to help line managers communicate effectively with remote teams, to ensure every colleague can continue to achieve their full potential.
- 10 ways to increase your productivity during the Coronavirus crisis-
We’ve compiled a handy list of tips and tricks to help you stay on track, and boost your productivity and motivation during the Coronavirus crisis.
- 5 working from home tips to keep social isolation at bay-
As the world grapples with the COVID-19 pandemic, we address the very real risks of social isolation that come from remote working, and suggest 5 working from home tips to keep your employees’ engagement, wellbeing and productivity high.
- 5 key learnings from this year’s Gatehouse State of the Sector report-
We explore 5 key learnings from this year’s Gatehouse State of the Sector report that internal communications professionals should pay attention to – and what they mean for IC strategy and planning over the year ahead.
- 7 internal communications trends to watch out for in 2020-
We give you the lowdown on 7 key internal communications trends and challenges to focus on in 2020 – and offer practical tips to help you get ahead of them in your organisation.
- Employee Engagement Awards: H&H wins Best Agency-
There were smiles, victory dances and more than just a few sips of champagne at the UK & European Employee Engagement Awards, when H&H was announced as the Best Agency.