- Integrating PRINT® into your recruitment process-
Recruitment is the beginning of a new employee’s journey with you. Reap the benefits of integrating PRINT® into your recruitment process and build your all-star team.
- Motivation, resilience and those all-important AHA moments-
PRINT® coach and Senior Lecturer and Professional Health CPD Lead Rachel Martin joins our Kay to talk about motivation, resilience and those all-important AHA moments.
- The power of storytelling in the world of personal development-
Discover how PRINT® enables you to inspire authentic storytelling, build better understanding amongst your team and gain greater awareness of your colleagues.
- Leading the way with PRINT® – East Riding of Yorkshire Council-
We’re delighted to welcome ERYC’s Learning, Skills & Workforce Development Group Manager Sara Arnold to our blog for a virtual cuppa and chat about how PRINT® has impacted the organisation.
- Getting to know our PRINT® coaches – welcome NHS-
Discover how PRINT® has enhanced, supported and added value to people development practice at 2 NHS Trusts.
- H&H shortlisted for EMEA Inspiring Workplace Award 2021-
We’ve been shortlisted for the Inspiring Workplace Consultancy Award, and to say we’re thrilled is quite the understatement.
- Could a holistic approach to wellbeing ease ‘back to the office’ anxiety?-
Are you ready to make wellbeing part of your everyday? Our Catherine shares some great top tips to make it happen.
- I Heart PRINT®-
Our Learning and OD Specialist Kay shares what’s in her handy toolkit, revealing her most powerful, incredibly versatile tool – PRINT®.
- 5 ways to ease into the new hybrid way of working-
Get expert insights from our very own Clare and Helen on 5 ways to ease into the new hybrid way of working.
- Autism awareness: helping communicators better connect-
Dr Adrian Minks joins the H&H blog to expand our understanding of autism, and how we can help communicators better connect with people on the spectrum.