- Bringing a bold business plan to life: an IoIC Awards case study-
We’re on cloud nine after being announced the winners for Best Employee Event alongside our clients Anchor Hanover at the IoIC virtual Awards 2020.
- H&H shortlisted for the Personnel Today Awards 2020-
If you’re wondering what an internal communications agency like H&H is doing in an HR awards scheme like the Personnel…
- How to communicate change to your employees-
Communicating change means taking the bull by the horns and engaging employees through your change or transformation programme.
- Wellbeing at work: the surprising activity that improves employee wellbeing-
Our employee wellbeing research reveals compelling new insights around the impact that internal communication has on employee engagement and wellbeing.
- 5 simple tips to help you become a more inclusive internal communicator-
Learn how to embrace Diversity and Inclusion in your internal communications with these five strategies from seasoned IC pro Annique Simpson.
- The inspiration behind Anglo American’s employee mental health campaign-
Our IC and creative experts share what inspired – and challenged – them as they built an employee mental health campaign for one of the world’s largest mining companies.
- The next normal: how to unlock your people’s potential in a post-lockdown world-
How can organisations leverage employee engagement in a post-lockdown world? H&H’s co-founders Helen and Hannah reveal the answers in this recording from One Humber Online’s keynote address.
- A guide to communicating through the furloughed employee life cycle-
Looking to communicate with furloughed employees? Keep your furloughed talent connected and engaged at each stage of the furloughed-employee lifecycle with our handy step-by-step guide…
- 6 communication strategies to help with managing remote teams-
Right now, line managers need all the comms help they can get. We’ve handpicked 6 useful strategies to help line managers communicate effectively with remote teams, to ensure every colleague can continue to achieve their full potential.
- 10 ways to increase your productivity during the Coronavirus crisis-
We’ve compiled a handy list of tips and tricks to help you stay on track, and boost your productivity and motivation during the Coronavirus crisis.